Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Week 12 Prompt

The walls are so ugly in here. Fluorescent green. It's always cold and the teacher is so dry. I hate Shakespeare. He seemed like a gay man that had way too much free time on his hands. Maybe he should've spent more time with his wife so she'd be worth more than his "second best bed". Honestly, I don't understand why we have to learn about him. His plays are lame, depressing and I can hardly understand the language he is speaking. Is it even English? He should write a Shakespearean tragedy about the life of Danielle Mower sitting in this English class.

Maybe I will just concentrate on the pictures on the wall. They probably have more use than this garbage. Oh a new "Thought of the Week" is up. "I before E except after C... Weird." What the hell does that mean? Why is that weird? I don't get it. Why does he have to put up TOW's that don't make any sense? He's about as confusing as this Shakespeare nonsense. diiiiing diiiiiing! Finally class is over! I before E except after C... Weird. Oh, I get it now.

:)

4 comments:

  1. "He should write a Shakespearean tragedy about the life of Danielle Mower sitting in this English class."

    :)

    The rest of it is pretty funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to submit this to the school literary magazine?

    ReplyDelete