Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week 3 Prompt

"Trev, you are not going to believe what just happened to me at the gas station." I exclaimed.
"What happened, babe?"
"Well  I pulled into the pump, the one right next to the doors and some asshole tries pulling in from the opposite side! He almost smashed my car and then tried to tell me to back up. Um how about no?
"Well did you?" Trevor asked.
"Oh hell no. I stayed there and motioned for him to back up. So he did and pulls in right next to me, awkward."
"Did he say anything to you when he got out?"
"Nope but his junkie girlfriend did, she called me a bitch so I honked my horn at her and flipped her off."
He laughed a deep chuckle and said, "Did she come back at you?"
"Her little girlfriend did, she opened her car door started calling me a slut and said she was gonna hop in my car. I laughed in her face and told her to get off welfare."
"Holy shit! She probably didn't like that too much!"
"You're right, she called me the c-word and I took off, rather not get in a fight with nasty people."
"Good for you."

True story, happened today.

2 comments:

  1. Gas pump rage! Been there! Especially annoying when I'm filling a motorcycle and some jerk in a big truck or Winnebago creeps closer and closer to me like my bike is so small in comparison to his vehicle that I wouldn't really object if he bumps into it and knocks it over. "Back the eff off, bozo--if you can't reach the hose because your truck is too big, tough, you'll have to wait til I put in my 4.5 gallons! Can you wait that long without pissing your pants? Would you treat a car as if it was invisible. Back the eff off!"

    (Behind my helmet dark visor I am invisible, and I can get away with muttering all of that without it escalating into a shoot-out!)

    Anyway when a piece gets me trading stories as I've done here, that's a good sign that your piece had plenty of zip and juice!

    ReplyDelete