Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 7 Prompt

Growing up I had a lot of different baby sitters. Some were good, some were bad and some were, well horrible. I experienced all of them with my side kick, my sister. One of my baby sitters happened to be a cousin of mine. He was about 15 and I was probably 5 or 6 and my sister was about 7 or 8. We used to terrorize him to no end. My sister and I wanted some french toast one day and he refused to make it for us, so while he was playing Super Smash Bros on the nintendo 64, Kirstie and I went into the kitchen to make some ourselves. Being so young we had no idea how to make french toast. So Kirstie took two slabs of bread, threw them into the toaster and cranked that baby up to the highest setting. After about 5 minutes and a room filled with smoke, Jason, my babysitter came storming in. The same time he walked in the toast popped out of the toaster. It was completely charred black. After seeing what Kirstie had done, Jason forced her to eat the "french toast" I was losing my mind with laughter which set Jason off even more. He told us both to go to our room and locked us in with the old chair under the door knob trick. Little did he know there was a back door for us to exit. We both snuck out the back way and when Jason wasn't looking, we poured grape juice all down his back. My sister and I terrorized Jason until finally he quit. We went through more babysitters than most and to this day we are like two peas in a pod causing havoc.

2 comments:

  1. Please break material this lengthy into shorter paragraphs.

    So, you're describing your and your sister's character? Of Jason's? I'm trying to see this as week 7 material--help me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister. It's hard to break into paragraphs because the tab button doesn't work on this formatting. I will just have to space it out.

      Delete