Saturday, October 5, 2013

Week 5 Prompt


My little green lanyard. It is long, lime green and says STX FIELD HOCKEY over and over. On the end of it there is a ford key- the key to my heart, my pride and joy, my car. Next to my key is a set of small, one-inch cards that hold barcodes to all of my savings in life. My lanyard holds my car, my savings and my favorite sport I’ve ever played all in one place. The day I lost my keys was a sad day. I searched and searched for them until I could search no more. I searched in my bedroom, under my leopard print comforter. In the bathroom under the eggshell colored sink- no luck. The last place that I checked my sisters room. I searched in her dresser, her bed, and finally found them in her knock off Louis Vuitton handbag. I knew she had taken them from the beginning. She always steals my stuff from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment