Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 6 Prompt

Seeing the outside of TD Garden was not like I had imagined it. The building stood very long and not as tall as I had thought it would. Inside was incredible, however. Thousands of yellow seats littered the sides of the stadium. All different aisles could be made out across the stadium. The floor was even more pretty in person. Really nice wooden finish with Celtics painted across it. The players were lucky to play in such a nice stadium. The seats began to fill quick and suddenly the mustard yellow seats were now turning green with very few hints of black and red scattered about. Sitting way up high I could see the floor begin to be covered with tall, green poles of men on one side and the other tall, black and red men. Not a seat in the auditorium was full because everyone was on their feet.


1 comment:

  1. I'm never going to understand basketball. Take me to Fenway Park! That said, okay, I get it, it's the Celtics, it's TD Garden, everyone's excited!

    ReplyDelete