Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 6 prompt

My room is a quiet, calm environment. It is a tranquil place for me to be. The bed lies big in the room taking up most of the tiny floor. Covered in a leopard print blanket that rests on top of a 3 inch memory foam topper. The walls are painted a calm beige that brings my headaches down tremendously. Plastered onto the walls are posters of leopards, and animals. Seeing the animals really brings a sense of nature into the room and makes me feel like I'm in a jungle, a peaceful, tranquil jungle.

1 comment:

  1. Two things jump out at the reader here, two things turn an ordinary description into something else: headaches and animals. But those are like a teaser, an appetizer for someone really hungry, a promise more than a follow-through. That can happen when work piles up, a lot of things are posted at once, and quantity becomes the foremost issue.

    ReplyDelete