Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 7 Prompt

If I were to die tomorrow, I would want to go down with the memories of one person as my final thoughts. It seems cliche to write about a boyfriend but he really is special to me. He has made me laugh more than anyone on this planet. If there is a comedian that you just love to hear and think is the funniest guy, you've obviously never met Trevor. Probably the funniest thing that I've ever seen him do was not very PG. I was having a down day and he was trying to cheer me up. I was sitting on the couch in a crabby mood when he came over to me and said "do you want me to do something funny?" Of course I said yes because I love it when he makes me laugh. He told me to take my laptop and put on a song- any song I wanted. I can't even remember which song I chose but at the moment the music started to play he tore all of his clothes off- yes all of them- and started dancing. You're probably wondering "Why would you laugh at a man giving you a strip tease?" It wasn't like that though. He was dancing like an idiot running around, jumping on furniture and doing these hilarious jumps that still make me bust out in laughter thinking about. Obviously my mood went from crap to amazing all because of him. He is really great and the memories I have of him are so perfect to me I wouldn't want to think of anything else.

2 comments:

  1. If he's the same Trevor I have in one of my 101s, I will have to forbid him listening to any music in class.... Uh, well, that certainly does create a visual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! He is still in high school so it isn't the same one!

      Delete