Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 7 Prompt

Danielle isn't as bad as some people make her out to be. She isn't THAT mean to people. Sure she has her moments, but sometimes those moments are good. One time I was in school and being picked on by a fellow classmate of ours. The girl was yelling in my face and seemed like she was going to hit me- all because her boyfriend had texted me. Danielle went right up to her and said "knock it off" the girl was so scared of Danielle she took off running. It may not seem like a lot to some people, but it meant the world to me to have her do that.

True story, the girl I stood up for has thanked me a million times for it.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of those pieces begging for detail--we want to know what the other girl said, what everyone looked like and was wearing, where the teachers all were, the expression on Danielle's face, why she had such a reputation.

    How about a rewrite.

    ReplyDelete