Friday, August 30, 2013

Week 1, Part 3. Prompts: Know thyself... Prompt 2


            I’m sitting in a quiet room with no one around. Having the peace and serenity is nice but seeing faces is also nice too. I tend to stare at objects/people so with no one around my eyes can wander feverishly without anyone judging me. I like to look at the details in things. If I were to leave my bedroom and someone asked me to tell them exactly what it looks like I could tell them every detail from the giant poster on my wall to the splat of paint on the baseboard that was the result of a five dollar paint job done by my brother. Attention to detail is important to me and I certainly use my eyes more than any other sense, as many probably do also.

1 comment:

  1. "every detail from the giant poster on my wall to the splat of paint on the baseboard that was the result of a five dollar paint job done by my brother."

    Here's where the piece picks right up--when you do offer some of those details. Never skimp on details!

    ReplyDelete