Friday, August 30, 2013

Week 1, Part 3. Prompts: Know thyself... Prompt 1


            Being by myself with no one to talk to is deadly when it comes to my imagination. My mind races about everything that has happened during the day, or what I need to do later. I hardly think about the “now”. Often times I find myself sitting silently just thinking about everything I need to fix. This is where the deadly part comes in. I am never satisfied with anything including myself. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to negative thinking. I am generally pretty positive in regards to others, but by myself I am always comparing myself to things/people and wondering how I can get better at well, everything. It isn’t good to sit alone in a quiet room.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure that these are done correctly. This goes for all my prompts not just this one. Critical feedback would be greatly appreciated for future prompts!

    ReplyDelete